Make Sense Foundation (MSF) fundraising efforts:
SeneGence Independent Distributors “partner” with individuals and local charities and may donate a portion of the proceeds to organizations or nominate qualifying charities to receive financial support directly from the MSF. Additionally, SeneGence has the following efforts in place on an ongoing basis:
- For every new Distributor who joins SeneGence International, a donation of $5 is made to the MSF
- For every SeneSential Distributor Training Package purchased, a donation of $5 – $75 is made to the MSF
- For every sale of MakeSense™ Foundation and MakeSense Hydration Foundation (liquid makeup) or SenseCosmetics™ Cosmetic Brush Collection, a portion of the sale is contributed to the MSF
- An annual Make Sense Foundation Awards Banquet is held in April during SeneGence’s annual Seminar event and a portion of the proceeds from the event’s ticket sales and fundraisers is donated to the MSF
- Portion of proceeds from the annual SeneStore at Seminar is donated to the MSF
- Kiss For a Cause LipSense, a blue-based fuchsia shade, is a limited-edition color that is brought back bi-annually in an effort to raise money for a selected charity, which is nominated by the Make Sense Foundation’s Board of Directors. Most recently, 5% of the wholesale price of each tube of Kiss For a Cause sold, was donated to the American Breast Cancer Foundation.